Traditional Thai Massage is an ancient art, influenced by Yoga and Ayurveda. The Therapist uses their whole body to provide a complete, deep bodywork experience, characterized by the following:
- Rhythmic compression applied with the therapist’s palms, feet, thumbs, knees & elbows into muscles and along energy pathways.
- Passive range of motion to manipulate the body into a wide variety of assisted stretches.
Benefits of recieving Thai Massage include:
- Energy-Thai Massage is the most energizing of any massage technique.
- Particularly beneficial for joing rehabilitation & degenerative conditions
- Clients are clothed, and no oils or creams are used
- Thai Massage is performed on a floor mat with no specialized equipment
- Thai treatments average 90 minutes