Baby’s 1st massage is beginning the journey and promoting health to your baby at an early age. It creates a special bond with both parents and caregivers. The benefits are endless. The therapist will teach you the proper techniques and assist you with all of the massage strokes. They will be demonstrating the massage on a doll as you follow along with your baby. The atmosphere is warm, safe and calming.
Benefits of Baby Massage:
- Assists with bonding through pleasurable experiences
- Teaches early infant communication so the caregiver can understand and respond more appropriately
- Teaches the caregiver how to comfort the baby
- Increases circulation and assists in the baby’s healing process.
- Promotes rest and relaxation, digestion, weight gain, and elimination